These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to any phone purchase or online purchase of tickets for Silver Screen Cineplex Limited here mentioned as SILVER SCREEN.
Please read these Terms carefully before you order tickets from us.
In buying tickets from SILVER SCREEN you understand and agree that:
- Unless you receive two confirmations via email/SMS from SILVER SCREEN and your Card Authority or Mobile Banking, your transaction may have not been completed. In this case kindly call +880 1701 449955.
- Please ensure your email verification has been done at your end if not your transaction may not be completed.
- After successful ticket purchase your received email from “[email protected]” with a Confidential transaction ID for ticket pickup, please do not share this number with anyone.
- The Phone number you have entered in “Who will pick up the tickets” must be present at the ticket counter.
- tickets for Movie are valid only for the respective Movie, the number of person(s) and the date and entry time slot (where applicable) stated upon them;
- during your visit you must retain your tickets safely for production on demand by our representatives; and
- No RESALE or REFUND or EXCHANGE can be made for online transactions.
Your visit to the SILVER SCREEN [and to all Events] is at all times subject to any notice to visitors we post on the premises, which may be amended from time to time. In addition, you and any persons for whom you have bought tickets must comply with any reasonable instructions given to you by our staff or any third party instructed on our behalf during your visit.
We, acting reasonably at all times, may refuse to allow entry to our premises, or remove from our premises without any right to a refund any person that fails to comply with the admissions guidelines and/or any reasonable instructions that we (or our staff or third parties instructed on our behalf) may give to visitors from time to time.
AMENDMENTS TO EVENTS AND EXHIBITIONS OF MOVIE
We reserve the right at our discretion to alter our advertised arrangements for Events and Exhibitions, and to cancel any time slot or Event or Exhibition without notice.
If this occurs and you have purchased a ticket for an Event we will where possible offer you an exchange of your ticket(s).
Tickets that have been purchased and have subsequently been Gift Aided cannot be refunded. We will endeavor to find a suitable alternative option for visitors in these circumstances.
In circumstances where a concession is claimed, proof of identity and concession entitlement (for example of age or student status) may be required to obtain entry to an Event.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TICKETS
We know that some people will need an assistant so they can enjoy their visit. To help with this, we can give a free personal assistant ticket to any visitor who needs this.
A personal assistant can be a friend, a family member or somebody supporting you in a professional role. Examples of the support they might provide could be:
- Assisting you to get round the SILVER SCREEN.
- Helping you to communicate with SILVER SCREEN staff.
- Providing personal care.
- Helping you to stay safe in an emergency.
Personal assistant tickets can be booked in advance online or over the phone.
To book over the phone, please contact our call centre on +880 1701 449955 (from 10:30am to 7:30pm).
These tickets can also be booked in person at the SILVER SCREEN on the day of your visit.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your needs, please call +880 1701 449955 (from 10:30am to 7:30pm) or email [email protected].
We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost, stolen or destroyed. Replacement tickets will be issued at our discretion.